To use, move your mouse over an image or link. Thumbnail Zoom Plus will show you the full-size version of the image in a pop-up window in your browser (for compatible sites).
To close the pop-up:
- move the mouse out of the thumbnail or link,
- press the “esc” (Escape) key, or
- click the pop-up.
Saving The Image
To save the full-size image:
- Press “s” while the pop-up is displayed or
- right-click the thumbnail or link and do “Save Enlarged Image As…“
- The default filename suggested by Thumbnail Zoom Plus is based on the image’s caption text; you can change that if desired in the Save As dialog.
For more advanced features see the other sections of the Thumbnail Zoom Plus manual.