Released version 4.1; fixes facebook, imgur galleries, etc.
Version 4.1 is now released, with these changes since 4.0:
Web site changes:
- Fixed Facebook profile image pop-ups.
- Fixed imgur.com galleries to once again be recognized as galleries and support navigation with left and right arrow keys.
- Disabled attempting to show pop-ups for *.gifv images on Imgur. Gifv images have been showing an error indicator and not popping up since June 2016, when imgur.com stopped providing webm images. These can no longer work for technical reasons.
- Fixed instagram.com (was broken for some users)
- Fixed imdb.com to work even if the Amazon checkbox is disabled.
- Fixed “Others (Indirect)” for some pop-ups.
- Hotkey ‘y’ now searches for the image on Yandex.com (and ‘g’ searches on Google Images, as before).
- Removed the ‘x’ hotkey (which used to disable Thumbnail Zoom Plus, and caused confusion when accidentally pressed).
- Pressing the ‘key to not display’ , such as Control (see TZP Preferences) now pops down the pop-up. This works as long as the same key is not the configured ‘key to maximize the image’.
- Supports Firefox versions as old as 24.
- Supports the Pale Moon browser (a Firefox fork).
- Increased “Save Full-size ImageAs” max default filename length from 32 to 64 characters.